- The Project and The Team
- The compelling case for Australia’s greatest national resource – Water
- Proofing inland Australia against adverse climatic events.
- Preparing for Population Growth
- Food Security – the world expects adequate and reliable supply.
- Infrastructure Upgrade – a godsend to inland community and enterprise.
- Research and Development – let’s lead the world in tropical knowhow.
- Regional Development – potential for partnership ventures and reward.
- Ecological Viability – the intelligence and courage to be water wise.
- Future Initiatives – awaiting the vision, investment and political will.
- Green Power – at the heart of the solution is water.
- Stakeholder Consultation – genuine collaboration for positive outcomes.
- Social Viability – guardians of the inLAND deserve reward.
- Engineering Viability – applied expertise to a National Landmark Project.
- Economic Viability – decades of regional benefits enhancing the nation.
- Project Integrity – a defining time for balanced, responsible decision making.
- Project Description – delivering surplus northern waters to the inland.
- The Proposal – for a preliminary appraisal of a Landmark Water Project.
- All we need to achieve this goal is Water and Vision.
Tag Archives: decentralisation
The case for decentralisation of communities has never been stronger than it is today. As early as 1961 $85million was being spent in commuter rail subsidies, in Brisbane alone, each year and 40% of Australia’s capital city workforce spent more … Continue reading