- The Project and The Team
- The compelling case for Australia’s greatest national resource – Water
- Proofing inland Australia against adverse climatic events.
- Preparing for Population Growth
- Food Security – the world expects adequate and reliable supply.
- Infrastructure Upgrade – a godsend to inland community and enterprise.
- Research and Development – let’s lead the world in tropical knowhow.
- Regional Development – potential for partnership ventures and reward.
- Ecological Viability – the intelligence and courage to be water wise.
- Future Initiatives – awaiting the vision, investment and political will.
- Green Power – at the heart of the solution is water.
- Stakeholder Consultation – genuine collaboration for positive outcomes.
- Social Viability – guardians of the inLAND deserve reward.
- Engineering Viability – applied expertise to a National Landmark Project.
- Economic Viability – decades of regional benefits enhancing the nation.
- Project Integrity – a defining time for balanced, responsible decision making.
- Project Description – delivering surplus northern waters to the inland.
- The Proposal – for a preliminary appraisal of a Landmark Water Project.
- All we need to achieve this goal is Water and Vision.
Tag Archives: James Cook University
We believe the provision of water to the proposed food and fibre region will likely result in extensive research and development of new farming and production technologies. These may include ethanol production and bi-products, protein drought support for the beef … Continue reading