- The Project and The Team
- The compelling case for Australia’s greatest national resource – Water
- Proofing inland Australia against adverse climatic events.
- Preparing for Population Growth
- Food Security – the world expects adequate and reliable supply.
- Infrastructure Upgrade – a godsend to inland community and enterprise.
- Research and Development – let’s lead the world in tropical knowhow.
- Regional Development – potential for partnership ventures and reward.
- Ecological Viability – the intelligence and courage to be water wise.
- Future Initiatives – awaiting the vision, investment and political will.
- Green Power – at the heart of the solution is water.
- Stakeholder Consultation – genuine collaboration for positive outcomes.
- Social Viability – guardians of the inLAND deserve reward.
- Engineering Viability – applied expertise to a National Landmark Project.
- Economic Viability – decades of regional benefits enhancing the nation.
- Project Integrity – a defining time for balanced, responsible decision making.
- Project Description – delivering surplus northern waters to the inland.
- The Proposal – for a preliminary appraisal of a Landmark Water Project.
- All we need to achieve this goal is Water and Vision.
Tag Archives: minimum tillage
The growing Australian population will expect an adequate and reliable supply of food, grown domestically, supporting Australian businesses and families. Exclusive reliance on imported products is to be avoided. Asian neighbours with limited arable land, burgeoning populations and a growing … Continue reading